These free health and wellness fairs are set for 2:30-6:30 pm at Georgian Place (707 Georgian Place, Somerset), May 19; and May 20 at Peoples Natural Gas Park (90 Johns St., Johnstown). They will feature a variety of health and human services resources, as well as:
- Hepatitis A vaccines (adults 19 and older)
- Hepatitis B vaccines (adults 19 and older who qualify)
- Hepatitis C rapid tests and rapid HIV tests (Sheetz gift cards will be provided to those who receive a test)
- Hepatitis/HIV educational materials
- COVID-19 vaccines and boosters (bring your vaccine card, if you have one! Everyone who receives a vaccine will get at $50 Giant Eagle gift card)
- Free food and snacks!
- SOMERSET EVENT ONLY: NARCAN training will be offered from 4:30-6:30. Free blood pressure screenings will also be available.
- JOHNSTOWN EVENT ONLY: The genre-crossing rock band The Platelets will play on the pavilion at Peoples Natural Gas Park, starting at 3:30 pm.
KEY 96.5 will be broadcasting live from the events, which is presented by the Center for Population Health, Cambria-Somerset COVID-19 Task Force, In This Together Cambria Somerset, and the Highlands Health Medical Clinic.