In This Together Cambria’s new initiative, “Business United,” is intended to help promote businesses and organizations that are complying with state guidelines, and to boost consumer confidence in locally-owned Cambria County businesses.
Businesses are encouraged to complete the COVID Safety Questionnaire, which you will find below. We have provided questions that will make useful information readily available to consumers, including details on how to locate and contact your business; the types of services your business provides; and the COVID safety protocols your business has in place to protect both staff and patrons.
The information shared with us in the survey will be entered exactly as reported by the participating business into a publicly accessible database that consumers can easily search to find COVID-safe businesses that suit their needs. We anticipate that, in addition to promoting consumer trust, inclusion in our database will increase the profile of your business; our Facebook page reached nearly 20,000 people in the last month, and we will feature the list regularly both on Facebook and on our website.
Finally, we encourage businesses to submit #WhyIWearAMask selfies and encourage management and employees alike to share their COVID Impact stories with us!
Business United Guidelines
- Businesses will only be added to the list if an employee authorized to speak on behalf of the company submits the survey.
- COVID-19 safety protocols, as reported in the survey by an authorized employee, may be verified by a member of In This Together Cambria by a visit to your business to independently assess safety measures.
- Businesses can be removed from the list at any time by the business’s request. Email us at email@example.com to let us know if you would like your business to be removed.
- The public will be able to comment on businesses’ self-reported COVID-19 safety protocols via a separate survey. You can find that survey here: https://forms.gle/rBfN4SM1m9xKes6JA
- Reports of failures to comply with self-reported COVID-19 safety protocols received through a) the public comment survey and b) assessments by a member of In This Together Cambria will be categorized by type on the publicly available database. Categories in which a business receives 3 or more complaints will be color-coded yellow on the spreadsheet. Consumers will be able to review the exact number of complaints in all categories for each business, as well as the date of the most recent complaint in each category, on a separate tab.